Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Woohoo MT, AK, & TX I'm ready for you!

Vikk

weatherby 300.jpg 300wby mag, I'm ready for MT elk hunt, AK bear & Moose hunt, & TX Nilgai hunt this year! Who else uses Weatherby?

Last edited:
Never used a 300 Wby but congratulations on a great gun and some amazing hunts this year. I hope your successful on all accounts and remember to share all of the stories and pics.

Have not used a Weatherby anything. That said, I'm jealous as all get out for the hunting year you have lined out. Well done!

I have never owned a Weatherby but have a M-70 chambered in 300 Weatherby and love it. It will do it all for you. Nice looking set up which model is it?

Big fan of the Weatherby products. 300 Weatherby mag is my go to gun for the bigger stuff. Mine is one a buddy built using a Rem 700 action, Hart fluted barrel and a green HS Precision stock similar to yours, topped with a 4x12 Leupold.
Have shot elk, mule deer, black bear, brown bear, moose, caribou and a wolf with it. Recently purchased a Weatherby Mark V Deluxe wood stocked outfit in .257 Wthby mag. That rig is a smoker and I look forward to downing some deer, pigs and coyotes with it.

Because im spending money on all my trips, I got the vanguard. I really wanted the mkv but not this year :)

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back