Montana Deer Tag ???

Little Big Man MT Chris

for us out of state guys that draw a tag , had some friends draw or think they'll draw , never done this so where wondering , do they send the tags in the mail or do you purchase tag upon arrival ?

Last edited:
Easy to see online . In my case half of us got drawn and now we are playing the returned tag game they start drawing returned tags july 1st so now we're hoping those that didnt get drawn first go around get a return tag before august 1st which is the last day to apply for a refund for your tags . (you only get %80 back ) If no one else get drawn we go to Idaho .

I was drawn for combo tag this year. I have received a rule book and B tag application, but have not received my actual tag yet.

I was drawn for combo tag this year. I have received a rule book and B tag application, but have not received my actual tag yet.

I got the same stuff a couple days ago you can ignore the Btag unless you wanna shoot a doe. You should get your tag in the next week or two . They haven't started sending them out yet . Ive been talking to Mt Fish ans Wildlife way too much . All this stuff is so confusing

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back