Unit 7 Montana

Wulffhunter

Anyone had any luck here in recent years? And how did it winter this year. Thought about trying to draw a tag in this unit this year just thought I'd get some info, maybe find someone who wants to go with me. Let me know guys

Well given that the drawing is already past and there isn't a region 7 in Montana you should probably do your own research on hunting in MT. Were you thinking of deer/ elk in the 700 units, which are part of region 7? If so getting an elk permit will take you a few years and I'm pretty sure there won't be any combos left over this year for deer.

Well given that the drawing is already past and there isn't a region 7 in Montana you should probably do your own research on hunting in MT. Were you thinking of deer/ elk in the 700 units, which are part of region 7? If so getting an elk permit will take you a few years and I'm pretty sure there won't be any combos left over this year for deer.

I think he is talking about antelope? If so, it is a solid hunt. Certain areas had tougher weather than others. A biologist may have the answers you are looking for. Good luck!

Well I posted this on the pronghorn threads so I guess it's about antelope. And the apps are out so that's what I was pertaining too

Well I posted this on the pronghorn threads so I guess it's about antelope. And the apps are out so that's what I was pertaining too

Touche. Lots of great pronhorn hunting in Region 7. Honestly I think the quality of animals are much better than WY especially since the good units in WY take years to draw and you can hunt Region 7 every year if you are lucky.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back