Meaningless , Random photo of the day .......... feel free to ad your own

Blacktail taco night , making my 14 year old son , his favorite, after I get steaks cut off the best parts of my deer I usually get the rest ground to hamburger, my son usually ask me to make this once a week for him, using deer meat for burger has been a great way for me to have taco and spaghetti meat year round for me , instead of using the deer for summer sausage or pepperoni sticks, since i started hunting again in oct of 2013 i haven't bought hamburger form a store in 3 and a half years now its been nice, i also have a portion of my elk turned to burger every year also :cool: i love wild meat

IMG_5447.jpg

Last edited:
When you're not big enough to carry them... bring the Jeep around.

Attachments

• 20170527_113840.jpg
    20170527_113840.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 365
Yesterday, near Beaver Creek by Earthquake Lake, SW MT.

near%20Beaver%20Creek%20by%20earthquake%20lake.png

Due to a due date, I've been tethered close to home this spring, and didn't get to do any bear hunting at all.This beaver pond filled gulch of the Elkhorns has been my go to source of recreation with the kids, and is only a short distance from home.

Attachments

• IMG_0041.jpg
    IMG_0041.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 355
Is the statue of an individual or the whole genre of mountain men. Resembles the end of Jeramiah Johnson.

Southern Elk, it is gorgeous, lots of moisture, beautiful spring green. Facing east. I love the marshy areas. The farther north to Ennis it was much drier. I had been in that area 3 weeks ago and it looked nice, they need some more moisture there.

near%20beaver%20creek%20west.png

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rimfire45
Back