Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Meaningless , Random photo of the day .......... feel free to ad your own

Little Big Man MT Chris

Out and about today , had some extra vacation time , so I got a new tattoo and took 10 days off to let it heal . As spring ends and summer begins, a lot of the farmers in my area plant this flower type plant in some of their fields. I've always thought it was a beautiful time of year, as for a short time, when you drive through the country you gets to see fields of red surrounded by bright greens. Just felt like sharing with everyone, not sure what other parts of the country look like right now , but this is a glimpse of the foothills of the Oregon coast range in late May where the Blacktails and Roosevelts roam . Please add a pic from where your at so I can have stuff to look at for the next 10 days of doing mostly nothing :cool:
IMG_5400.jpg

Last edited:
Looking at those flowers made me think of my bees. Wanna play a game? Find the queen. This was a new hive this year so its not that hard.

20170420_180708.jpg

Here you go OC. Mt Emily, where the Rocky Mtn. Elk, Mule Deer and Whitetails roam. Finally starting to look like summer.
IMG_4611.jpg

Last edited:
Esracerx !!! All those bees look the same ??? I cant tell one from another.. XXL great pic ! Amazing valley , I've been buying muley points got 3 now , haven't been eastern OR since 2014 , looking forward to my next Mule hunt might be 2018 ... thanks for the pics guys , l really enjoyed them...

This was from this weekend, still curious what this summer you fellas are speaking of?!
4035.jpg

Out and about today , had some extra vacation time , so I got a new tattoo and took 10 days off to let it heal . As spring ends and summer begins, a lot of the farmers in my area plant this flower type plant in some of their fields. I've always thought it was a beautiful time of year, as for a short time, when you drive through the country you gets to see fields of red surrounded by bright greens. Just felt like sharing with everyone, not sure what other parts of the country look like right now , but this is a glimpse of the foothills of the Oregon coast range in late May where the Blacktails and Roosevelts roam . Please add a pic from where your at so I can have stuff to look at for the next 10 days of doing mostly nothing :cool:
View attachment 70954

Cool pic. How bout a pic of your new ink. Im a big tattoo fan. Im about 2 hours away from having my sleeve finished.

Cool pic. How bout a pic of your new ink. Im a big tattoo fan. Im about 2 hours away from having my sleeve finished.
IMG_5403.jpg
IMG_5404.jpg

It's an Ambigram , it says CHOICE forward and DESTINY, backwards, it has multiple meanings for me , as a Christian it my choice for CHRIST , coupled with going through a life changing divorce in 2013 and now I'm 47 years of age ,it's a constant reminder to make the most out my life and the health i have left and to strive to make every day count and pursue my dreams , because a dream or destiny in not achieved by dreaming or wishing but in the preparation and commitment in your every day CHOICES

Last edited:
View attachment 70964
View attachment 70965

It's an Ambigram , it says CHOICE forward and DESTINY, backwards, it has multiple meanings for me , as a Christian it my choice for CHRIST , coupled with going through a life changing divorce in 2013 and now I'm 47 years of age ,it's a constant reminder to make the most out my life and the health i have left and to strive to make every day count and pursue my dreams , because a dream or destiny in not achieved by dreaming or wishing but in the preparation and commitment in your every day CHOICES

Awesome I like it. Especially the religious undertone. After my arm is finished Ive been thinking on some kind of religious themed tattoo.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back