Utah General Deer

Northface

Good luck to all of those who have seen CC hits for their Utah Permits so far. Emails will be coming soon. Looking forward to another general unit adventure. Here's some photos of my 2015 general unit Utah buck taken in a very challenging area. Low deer densities, full moons and warm weather made it extra fun! Public land at it's finest. A lot of time behind the glass and pre-season scouting paid dividends.

I was fortunate enough to have Sitka Gear feature this story in the Sitka Insight Blog, here's a link to the story: https://www.sitkagear.com/experience/searching-for-utah

IMG_6919.jpg
IMG_6910.jpg
ATTACH]70947[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_6905.jpg
    IMG_6905.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 381
Awesome muley. I was drawn today for General north slope and the adrenaline and excitement is already starting to flow. Never been at GMU 8 so any advise would be greatly appreciated. Plan on packing in on foot as usual.

Awesome muley. I was drawn today for General north slope and the adrenaline and excitement is already starting to flow. Never been at GMU 8 so any advise would be greatly appreciated. Plan on packing in on foot as usual.

Congrats! Beautiful Unit with a lot of backcountry opportunities. The times I've deer hunted in this unit confirmed nothing new - get away from people and spend time around the aspen stands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back