Caribou Gear Tarp

MT license question

PlusFive

Does anyone know when Montana sends out their license and tags via the mail? I was awarded my big game combo, but have not received anything in the mail. My profile on the website still has all the permits successfully drawn and actively "held".

Thank you in advance.

Still have not received my refund from being unsuccessful in the draw....saw on another site today were a few guys were starting to receive their licenses though so it shouldn't be long.

I talked to FWP the other day...they're saying next week

Gotta say I'll be happy to see mine , given all the chaos and people getting turned down . Mine has said successful and shown everything correctly under items held all along but still will be nice to have tags in hand

Looks like I'll be giving FWP a call today. MyFWP site is showing successful for a big game combo and an elk permit. However, I received a refund check in the mail on Saturday and still don't have any tags...

Man it has been a real mess this year my buddies have yet to see their tags they drew also. They are wondering also.

Looks like I'll be giving FWP a call today. MyFWP site is showing successful for a big game combo and an elk permit. However, I received a refund check in the mail on Saturday and still don't have any tags...

whoa... that's odd. Man what a train wreck it's been this year.

Looks like I will still be heading to the northern Breaks with my tags. Glitch in the systems was sending out refund checks to successful applicants. Waiting to hear back from them what they want me to do with the check. They did verify that cashing the check and keeping the tags/permit was not an option... :D

Now to submit for a B tag!

I received a package from MTFWP. It did not have any license information, it had a B permit application and a rule book. With all the mess going on I would just like to have tags in hand haha.

Also word on the street is that the 80% refund if you didn't draw a permit got jacket up... people are getting refunded the full amount.

What a cluster. My buddy's dad also received the regs and B tag app, but no license or combo tags. In addition, the website shows 700+ elk combos left, but the online licensing system shows none. Frustrating.

Idaho here I come.

Back