Schnees Granite size 10

maginnis

Have a pair of schnees granite size 10 for sale. I purchased them this spring. Very high quality boot they just don't fit my feet.I have put about 60 miles on them shed and bear hunting this spring. Asking 400.00 shipped

Attachments

• 20170519_074811.jpg
    20170519_074811.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 507
I was in exactly the same position as you only i had the size 10.5 granite. The boots just didn't fit my feet well and I only had about 60 miles in them. I sent my boots in requesting an 11. They said if you have purchased them within one year or had 75% life left on the tread they would replace them at no charge. I just got the new boots last week. They were even going to send me the new model, but that would take until late July. I thought customer service was great to deal with. I didn't expect them to do that for me.

I was in exactly the same position as you only i had the size 10.5 granite. The boots just didn't fit my feet well and I only had about 60 miles in them. I sent my boots in requesting an 11. They said if you have purchased them within one year or had 75% life left on the tread they would replace them at no charge. I just got the new boots last week. They were even going to send me the new model, but that would take until late July. I thought customer service was great to deal with. I didn't expect them to do that for me.

That's good to hear. I have also had good customer service and sending them back with tracings of my feet and they are going to look at what could be the problem unless someone buys them soon thanks for the feedback

New price 340 shipped. Great price these boots are in perfect shape. your gain my loss. Give me a call or message me. Can meet in person Billings Bozeman areas.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tracker boat
Back