Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Fed 210M and 215M at Cabelas now

Laelkhunter

Just ordered some Federal 215M $40.99. They also have 210M for $37.99, but I didn't need those. I only ordered one box of the 215M, so maybe someone else can get in on the fun before they are gone. The $20 hazmat fee was additional, but with Cabelas points, it was almost painless (I said ALMOST).

Still waiting for them to arrive. Supposed to be delivered Tuesday (May 30th). Didn't come. Last scan showed Jackson, Ms but still said "On time for delivery" for the 30th. UPS started an "investigation", but I haven't heard anything. I hope they aren't sitting in the rain somewhere on a loading dock. Primers are pretty useless once they have been soaking in rainwater, and there has been plenty of that around here for the last 4 days.

Finally arrived via UPS at 7:30 pm. They got lost in Jackson, Ms. At least they're here now. Time to start reloading some .340 Wby.

Just picked up 1000 at the Cabelas here in St. Louis. Couldn't believe they had three bricks sitting on the shelves. I haven't been able to find these in years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back