PEAX Equipment

another florida panhandle guy

spidr

Thank you for letting me join your club here. I am from Pensacola Florida "the western gate to the sunshine state". I look forward to learning more about western hunting from all of you.

We have lots of panhandlers here in Houston too, but welcome...

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Welcome to the site. Lots of useful and interesting knowledge here. Plus links to podcasts, videos, etc. I try to avoid watching more than one video a day or it chews up a lot of time.

Newbe here as well from Tallahassee. I joined last week. A few things you want to look into. I signed up for a website called GoHunt it has tons of information on how to apply for tags and when they are available. Also look into​ onxmaps. Another great site that shows all the boundaries of public an private land. Hope this helps.

thank you for the information.. I plan on taking my first western hunting trip this fall ( Wyoming antelope )

Welcome...I'm sitting in Navarre right now wondering if I want to hit the pier in the morning.

yes you should the pier has been hot recently .. after the storms Saturday things may liven back up

yes you should the pier has been hot recently .. after the storms Saturday things may liven back up

Have the cobia showed up yet.? I'm over in Tallahassee. The grouper and snapper bit have been epic here.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back