Small Feet

Elkish

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me? I usually wear a 7.5 boot (most companies seem to offer an 8 as their smallest size) and my feet are on the narrow side. Not narrow enough to wear a women's boot though (i've tried). I am tired of having to replace my cheaper boots every couple years and would like to invest in a good pair that might last me awhile and be more comfortable. I am currently wearing a Danner High Ground. I was leaning towards the Lowa Tibet but was recently advised to check out the Crispi Dakota and was told it runs a little narrow. Does anyone have any experience with the Crispi Dakota or have any other suggestions for someone with small, narrow feet? Thank you in advance for your help.

I agree with the White's but IMO you need to order them through Baker Shoes.

http://www.bakershoe.com/search/apachesolr_search/?filters=tid%3A"1716"

Kyle at Bakers has fit thousands of pairs of Whites and is a legend around the world fitting boots. Bakers service is second to none and he may have a better option than the White's.

Personally if I was a 7.5 the first place I would go is Sierra Trading Post and see what they have. That's a oddball boot that I have seen a lot over the years as a closeout. If you find a pair just make sure to Google some reviews before you buy. Redwing ruined Vasque Boots when they bought them and started making them in China. It cost me a pair of boots to find that out.

Thank you both for the great advice! I had never heard of White's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back