1. Default Howa Rifle Build With BIG FIN

Hey all!

Randy was nice enough to come pay us a visit here at Legacy Sports, so we let him build a rifle!
    Check out the video!

7mm-08 good choice, I have an itch for a new 25-06! Do y'all carry multiple twist rates and barrel lengths? I have never own a howa, is your trigger easily adjustable? Great video.

Randy, did you pick a particular twist rate for a certain bullet you like?
    Last edited by Sowhntr; 05-18-2017 at 09:12 PM.

I watched the video last night. It was nice watching Randy building his rifle at Howa, I have an itch to get new Howa if they offer some great deal for this forum members : )

Dang it, now I think I need one of those batt-powered torque wrenches....

Youtube is your friend...seems I can always pick up an information morsel. Thanks Matt & Randy.

Still think Randy should have gone for a unique build and did a 22" 6.5 Creedmoor. If you didn't want it Randy you could have "gifted" it to a family member. We're very distant cousins with relations from Finland! (And the U.P. and Minnesota)
    "I prefer peace but if trouble should come, let it come in my time so that my children can live in peace."

~ Thomas Paine

For a unique build how about something to handle this ammo and maybe a Sasquatch hunt to see how it performs?

Name:  IMG_0230.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  95.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Chad K View Post
    Still think Randy should have gone for a unique build and did a 22" 6.5 Creedmoor. If you didn't want it Randy you could have "gifted" it to a family member. We're very distant cousins with relations from Finland! (And the U.P. and Minnesota)

Quote Originally Posted by Chad K View Post
    Still think Randy should have gone for a unique build and did a 22" 6.5 Creedmoor.
    I'm working on a custom build. This Howa was an "order ala carte" from what Brownell's offers.
    My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta money."