Howa Rifle Build With BIG FIN

Matt-LSI

Hey all!

Randy was nice enough to come pay us a visit here at Legacy Sports, so we let him build a rifle!
Check out the video!

[video=youtube;JZiSS2WtJMA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZiSS2WtJMA&t=1s[/video]

7mm-08 good choice, I have an itch for a new 25-06! Do y'all carry multiple twist rates and barrel lengths? I have never own a howa, is your trigger easily adjustable? Great video.

Randy, did you pick a particular twist rate for a certain bullet you like?

Last edited:
I watched the video last night. It was nice watching Randy building his rifle at Howa, I have an itch to get new Howa if they offer some great deal for this forum members : )

Dang it, now I think I need one of those batt-powered torque wrenches....;)

Youtube is your friend...seems I can always pick up an information morsel. Thanks Matt & Randy.

Still think Randy should have gone for a unique build and did a 22" 6.5 Creedmoor. If you didn't want it Randy you could have "gifted" it to a family member. We're very distant cousins with relations from Finland! (And the U.P. and Minnesota) :hump:

For a unique build how about something to handle this ammo and maybe a Sasquatch hunt to see how it performs?

IMG_0230.jpg

Still think Randy should have gone for a unique build and did a 22" 6.5 Creedmoor. If you didn't want it Randy you could have "gifted" it to a family member. We're very distant cousins with relations from Finland! (And the U.P. and Minnesota) :hump:

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back