Caribou Gear

Idaho Results for MSG posted

10 years ago my wife and daughter put my daughter in for the draw after I told them it was a waste of time. She drew a moose tag first time. Got a nice one too. Told my wife a couple months ago it would be a waste of time for her to apply, she drew first time! Looks like we got us some scouting and bow shooting to do. Congratulations to the winners. Us losers are jealous.

Thanks for the heads up that results were out. You log on with so much hope and wait for the page to load, then you see "Sorry" across your page and it's wait-time until 2018.:mad: Congrats to those who did draw ...................... but don't shoot my moose! I'm going to draw before either me or him dies of old age - I hope.

Dang no goat tag.............But my card got hit for an elk tag in Utah today! So i guess im over not drawing goat!

10-4 Moose for me. The odds looked good, so I went for it. First swing in the Idaho draw and I hit.

I can't wait to get up into that country and wander around. :)

No moose tag for me. I guess I may be home enough this fall to stay married after all.

swing and a miss. sounds like many were gunning for moose this year. Congrats to the successful ones.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back