Bundy's on Frontline

Whiptail

Interesting pbs show "Frontline" on the Bundys.

[video]http://www.pbs.org/video/3000927581/[/video]

The Bundys are patriots? Hardly, just anti goverment wackos who owe millions for the illegal grazing of cattle on our public lands. Those idiots who rally to their defense are the same type of idiot are the same type of anti goverment nutjobs just looking for an excuse to play militia with their guns. Yet they fly the flag of the very goverment they fight against and stand behind the 2nd amendment also put in place by the same government. They look for protection in the courts of the U.S. court system because of our government judicial system.
The list goes on and on. They are hypocrites to the fullest extent.
I'm sure they are all proud trump supporters.

Last edited:
........ for those who actually understand ....... transferring public lands to the states means what ....... not good in the end unless you have millions to buy those lands.

All a bad idea needs is for a bunch of idiots to show up, especially if they are armed to the teeth and have an axe to grind. I enjoyed the last bit where the (undercover FBI)documentary film crew offered the the militia leader beers and a shot, then he told the camera, "if anything comes in our perimeter, it is dead." He is serving @ least 55 years in fed prison, where they still have room for the Bundy bunch. Maybe we will see some armed militias defending public lands against UT, Zinke and Trump.

Hypocritical as Al Gore flying in a private carbon fuel-guzzling plane to give a speech on global warming being caused by said fuel-guzzling. Gore/Bundy 2020...make your vote count America!

The Bundys are patriots? Hardly, just anti goverment wackos who owe millions for the illegal grazing of cattle on our public lands. Those idiots who rally to their defense are the same type of idiot are the same type of anti goverment nutjobs just looking for an excuse to play militia with their guns. Yet they fly the flag of the very goverment they fight against and stand behind the 2nd amendment also put in place by the same government. They look for protection in the courts of the U.S. court system because of our government judicial system.
The list goes on and on. They are hypocrates to the fullest extent.
I'm sure they are all proud trump supporters.

Nah. They're the same goofballs that fly the rebel flag.

...but nut jobs none the less....
I watched it last night,good.

Last edited:
Good show. I liked the never-before-seen footage. LaVoy shows us how NOT to respond to law enforcement orders to keep your hands up.

The part that makes me laugh is when they say the government needs to "give the land back to the people". ????? You mean sell the land to a private owner, so no one else can use it? Hell, It's public land right now- the people DO own it. What a Jack Wagon.

Last edited:
The part that make me laugh is when they say the government needs to "give the land back to the people".
You laughed appropriately as it is ridiculous. The sad and scary aspect is that those folks who continue to spew that really believe that somehow the federal government at sometime took that land from the people. Your point is well-made in that the land always belonged to the public, the people ... in most cases since the Louisiana Purchase. The level of misinterpretation and ignorance of history and of the real meaning of the Constitution is truly appalling.

It escapes me how a supposedly business oriented rancher can feel ownership of land based on the history of grazing his cattle on the land, whether or not grazing fees are paid.

Esracerx, I'm a trump supporter and seventh generation Floridian. I pay my taxes. Thanks.

I would give Dan Love, BLM credit for p#&ing in the pool and poisoning local relationships across Utah and Nevada.

2011 - San Juan - County Utah http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...e-nets-no-prison-time-and-3-suicides-but.html

2014 - Utah Lt Governor calls for action http://archive.sltrib.com/story.php?ref=/sltrib/news/58394443-78/blm-love-utah-law.html.csp

2015 - Shakes Down Burning Man https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/06/26/blm-vip-compound-burning-man/29340561/

2016 - Promoted - https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/...y-standoff-gets-new-security-job-with-agency/

2017 - Burned by Burning Man http://www.sltrib.com/news/4886786-155/report-on-utah-blm-agent-at

The Bundys are not patriots; they broke the law and should be prosecuted. People also remember what happened to Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge.

I found it interesting Frontline pointed out the cowboys came from the area around Bunkerville; the militias came from Montana. Confirms Utahn's aren't as crazy as our reputation.

I found it interesting Frontline pointed out the cowboys came from the area around Bunkerville; the militias came from Montana. Confirms Utahn's aren't as crazy as our reputation.
dukes_daddy, that is an important point. There are a lot of good folks in Utah, not at all represented by the wackos ... or in some issues, by the Utah political leaders. We in Montana apologize for the nutcases who showed up from our state; they don't represent Montana. As our Adjutant General once adamantly asserted to the supposed, wannabe "Militia" leader here, as they debated at a gunshow, "There is only one Montana Militia, and it is the Montana National Guard!" The "militia" rhetoric has died down here since that encounter.

There were such fringe element pseudo "patriot" characters who showed from all over. It goes to show that cuckoos of a feather flock together.

dukes_daddy, that is an important point. There are a lot of good folks in Utah, not at all represented by the wackos ... or in some issues, by the Utah political leaders. We in Montana apologize for the nutcases who showed up from our state; they don't represent Montana. As our Adjutant General once adamantly asserted to the supposed, wannabe "Militia" leader here, as they debated at a gunshow, "There is only one Montana Militia, and it is the Montana National Guard!" The "militia" rhetoric has died down here since that encounter.

There were such fringe element pseudo "patriot" characters who showed from all over. It goes to show that cuckoos of a feather flock together.

Very true my friend. Utah has a golden opportunity with Chaffetz decision to find a true conservative more representative of the good folks in Utah. Have a wonderful weekend.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back