PEAX Equipment

Let'er Buck - Pendleton, Oregon

AG74

Hi guys, greetings from Eastern Oregon. I started looking at this site a few months ago, gotta say its refreshing to see so many public land advocates and western hunting experts willing to share opinions and insight. I've been in Oregon for 10 years, after serving in some interesting places with the US Army. Mostly an upland, deer, and elk hunter, bow and rifle. I've been saving Wyoming pref points for a few years now, probably ready to make a trip there in the next few years. Gaining lots of good insight here! Thanks again!

Al

Welcome to the best forum on the web. I go through Pendleton a few times a year, I'm about an hour west of you near Paterson, WA (don't worry if you don't know where it's at, most people who drive through don't even know they did).

Welcome to the best forum on the web. I go through Pendleton a few times a year, I'm about an hour west of you near Paterson, WA (don't worry if you don't know where it's at, most people who drive through don't even know they did).

Thanks! Yep, I know Paterson - fish that area of the river for walleye pretty regular, or used to before our little curtain climber came along!

Welcome AG! Let'er Buck is one of my favorite tee shirts. Happened to be in the right place at the right time when the liquor rep came in.

Back