Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. Default Tallahassee Florida

    New to this site. I don't usually join sites. I have been reading several post over the last few week. I have to hand it to you guys, The sharing of information and helping guys new to the site is just great. I have been on other sites and usually leave due to the arguing. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 50 yrs old in Ok shape working hard to get in elk shape. It's probably to late to put in for tags and keep in mind i will travel anywhere in the country to hunt elk or mule deer. I also guide fishermen in the gulf and would be willing to trade experiences. I hunted CO a few years ago for elk it was my first time. Needless to say the elk won. Any way i'm here and enjoying the post. Thanks

  2. #2

    Default

    Welcome! I have an aunt and uncle in Tallahassee and spent many summers visiting them and fishing the Gulf growing up.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South East Colorado
    Posts
    6,827

    Default

    Welcome!
    I'm an addict...archery, rifles, shotguns, handguns, muzzleloaders, hunting, fishing, fly fishing..and I don't want rehab

    CWEH...Colorado's Worst Elk Hunter 2007-2016 (but I'm still damned sexy)

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowhuntrben View Post
    Welcome! I have an aunt and uncle in Tallahassee and spent many summers visiting them and fishing the Gulf growing up.
    It's a great place to raise kids. Our coast is gorgeous. Whats your uncles name?

  5. #5

    Default

    Superb hunting to be had this season. I have to admit that I might be a little more focused on deer. But, try to do whatever I can to assist people looking to hunt.

    I think there's still a few weeks before the application period closes for draw.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greatwhitebuffalo View Post
    Superb hunting to be had this season. I have to admit that I might be a little more focused on deer. But, try to do whatever I can to assist people looking to hunt.

    I think there's still a few weeks before the application period closes for draw.
    Sounds good i will pm you. thanks

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Welcome from another Gunshinestate member!

  8. #8

    Default

    Welcome!
    "Here is your country. Cherish these natural wonders, cherish the natural resources, cherish the history and romance as a sacred heritage, for your children and your children's children. Do not let selfish men or greedy interests skin your country of its beauty, its riches or its romance." - Theodore Roosevelt

  9. #9

    Default

    Welcome!

  10. #10

    Default

    Welcome. But. Go gators. Lol.

  11. Default

    Welcome! I am also from Homosassa Florida. Elk hunting is addicting. Still time for a tag and I would get a point for Wyoming.

  12. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flacowboy View Post
    Welcome. But. Go gators. Lol.
    Ha Go Noles!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  13. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bdjmtn@live.com View Post
    Welcome! I am also from Homosassa Florida. Elk hunting is addicting. Still time for a tag and I would get a point for Wyoming.
    I will take that advice Thanks.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowaddic View Post
    Ha Go Noles!!!
    This could get interesting!!!! Go Gators!

  15. Default

    Well at least we agree on hunting. One thing about it FSU and the Gators is always a good game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •