Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Federal Lands. Zinke

6mm Remington

http://blog.rei.com/stewardship/pro...-always_on-_-public_land_60day_comment-_-blog

This is an opportunity to express your opinion on this issue and be heard. Please take the time to comment know matter what your thoughts on the issue are. I believe there are many like myself who feel that turning the Federal lands over to the states is a terrible idea. I would like to see the states have more input on how they are managed, but don't feel this is a good move. Once gone, they are gone forever.

David

Thanks for posting this. It made it really easy to submit comments. Zinke needs us sportsmen and women shouting in his ear.

Thanks

Thank you for your review of the National Monuments where the Antiquities Act was abused by provincial progressive presidents. The act clearly states lands protected should be the smallest possible area to protect the objects and 1.3 millions acres in over reach and should be repealed and reviewed for what the proper balance to protect what's appropriate and return the remainder to multiple use management.

Troy Rushton
Riverton
Utah

I would like to see the states have more input on how they are managed, but don't feel this is a good move. Once gone, they are gone forever.

David
If you don't mind, could you elaborate on this a bit? I have heard/read the viewpoint of folks wanting the "states to have more input", but I have very few people explain to me what they mean by that. For example, do you mean the people of the state? The state's elected/appointed officials? In what way is the current planning system not addressing input from "the states"?

Please note I'm not trolling as I am truly curious as to folks take on that particular part of the issue.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back