Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hey, I know that guy

pwrwgn57

Little backstory, I travel a lot for work, and in my travels I'll usually stop at Cabela's, Bass Pro, gun shops, etc. if I see them along the way. Find some pretty interesting shops in out of the way places.
So, I had to travel to Erie, PA today, and when leaving town noticed a Gander Mountain next to the highway so decided to stop in. I wandered around the store for a while, but nothing caught my eye so on the way out I stopped in the entryway to check out the bulletin board, figuring there'd be some good whitetail pics posted. Much to my surprise, I recognized somebody in one of the pics:
IMG_0165.jpg

No idea how the pic ended up on the board at Gander Mtn in Erie, but from the number of push pin holes it looks like it's been up there for a while.

Looks like there are some haters in that part of the country but that's a great looking speed goat.

No idea how the pic ended up on the board at Gander Mtn in Erie, but from the number of push pin holes it looks like it's been up there for a while.

I do not specifically remember doing this, but there is a pretty good chance this was my doing. I lived in Erie from 2012-2015. Funny to see it's still around.

I do not specifically remember doing this, but there is a pretty good chance this was my doing. I lived in Erie from 2012-2015. Funny to see it's still around.

How bout them Otters? I'm a hockey nerd and am aware nobody watches Canadian Major Junior hockey. Oh well. I think it's funnier somebody here may have been responsible for it.

How bout them Otters? I'm a hockey nerd and am aware nobody watches Canadian Major Junior hockey. Oh well. I think it's funnier somebody here may have been responsible for it.

I got to see one of McDavid's last three games as an Otter when they lost the OHL Championship. I didn't discover the Otters until the last year I was there but the games were fun to attend.

I got to see one of McDavid's last three games as an Otter when they lost the OHL Championship. I didn't discover the Otters until the last year I was there but the games were fun to attend.

So then you got to see Debrincat and Strome. Debrincat being a Blackhawks prospect I watched that team a lot this year.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back