Hogue stocks

Iowaguy

Does anyone know which Hogue stocks come on which Howa models? Im talking about pillar bedding vs block bedding.

Be best to look on the website for that guestion. Too many models out there to know them all for all rifles.
The Boyd's stocks are worth a look for the price. I enjoy all mine. But, I enjoy saving money also. To each his own as they say.
Obviously that is for a rifle that you already own or one you buy cheap that needs help.
Howa makes a great rfle and hogue compliments them well.
Good combo.
Happy hunting!

Last edited:
I recently put a pillar bedded Houge stock on a 308 varmint rifle and I really like the way it feels and the groups got a little tighter. I wished they had one with the full bedding block but my budget was low and the pillar model was in stock and on sale so I couldn't convince myself out of it

Does anyone know which Hogue stocks come on which Howa models? Im talking about pillar bedding vs block bedding.

all of the howa's that come with the hogue stocks are pillar bedded, we no longer offer the full aluminum block bedding options. with that said, ive never seen a difference in accuracy between the two in all of the rounds ive fired out of howa's. buy with confidence, we guarantee them sub-moa with decent ammo.

Back