Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Hunt Talk Bear Hunt 4.0

jryoung

Once again we're back in Northwest Montana in search of black bears. Cushman arrived today so the hunt has officially commenced. It's been hot, the bears elusive, but we figure our luck is about to change.
IMG_20170511_004628_718.jpg

Somebody forgot to invite the bears. At least the scenery, food, and company haven't sucked. 20170509_204737.jpg

Best of luck guys! If anyone needs a coffee break on your return trip, hit me up.

Have fun guys!! Wish we could have joined this year. We are currently on the plane to Alaska!! Good luck finding yogi and a firewood bear!!!

Looks like I made it out of camp right as the weather turned. I'm a fair weather hunter.

How much snow did you pick up in Bear Camp?
We picked up about 3 inches last night at 6200' near Big Hole. Still snowing.
Good luck! It's fun to follow your adventures.

Always fantastic company! Missing a few though great group of HT friends! Speaking of missing a few, best to Ethan & Julie! Looking forward to your pics and story!

I've packed up after a moderate hunt Thursday and a glassing rain/fog road hunt yesterday. Thursday Gerald and I had a short encounter with a fair-sized Blackie. Little too quick to get a shot off. The next day crisp joined us and we took a drive up to the same area. Very little sign in the area. Overall, just a fantastic time hanging out with quality people. The area is incredibly beautiful! Best to the rest of the guys hanging out. Knock a big one!

Back