WooHoo! YouTube - 30K Subscribers

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
A big milestone in the charted growth of YouTube was reached this morning.

Thanks for all the support. Lots of new stuff coming, now that we have another full-time production person.

30000.jpg

I am also one of the 30,000. I think it is the only YouTube channel that I'm subscribed to.

To give you something to shoot for I just checked on my 10 year old son's favorite YouTube channel - stampylonghead, aka stampy. He has 8.4 million subscribers and 6+ Billion views!

I'm sure the demographics of your subscribers are a little more impressive, but it is just mind boggling to me to see the reach that youtube could have.

Congratulations Randy! I am also a subscriber. I watch the new episodes while on the treadmill getting into elk shape. Not much better motivation than watching Randy's videos!

Congrats Randy! You should be very proud. You are adapting well! With you're quality content I know it will continue to grow.

Way to go Randy. Glad you are seeing success and more importantly the conservation message you preach is gaining traction with the audience.

I really enjoyed your podcast with the Hushin guys. Please do a collaboration video with them! I also like the Stuck in the Rut channel. All three make videos I really relate to regardless of success rates or quality.

Glad to say I am also 1 of the 30,000. The last one that was done that talked about cell phone photos was awesome. I liked how it was done at the basic level so guys like me that don't know much about it were able to understand the basics.

Back