Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

AZ Fall Draw

Good luck all!!!

I filled my 2017 deer tag and had zero luck in the elk draw so I'm pinning my hopes and dreams on a sheep tag with only 10 points... come on lady luck!

So is it possible to accumulate 2 bison points per year? One for the spring draw and one for the fall? Does a NR have a shot at a Bison tag?

So is it possible to accumulate 2 bison points per year? One for the spring draw and one for the fall? Does a NR have a shot at a Bison tag?

Yes, you can get two points per year. And yes, you do have a chance.

That being said, I don't think that there is much use in collecting points for bison. I don't think that you'll ever hit the bonus pass. I'd just put in for the tag and hope to get lucky.

Yes, you can get two points per year. And yes, you do have a chance.

That being said, I don't think that there is much use in collecting points for bison. I don't think that you'll ever hit the bonus pass. I'd just put in for the tag and hope to get lucky.

I am building bison points though plan to move to AZ in the near future. A chance they open bison hunting inside Grand Canyon. Has been talk so is possible at some point. As non-resident, do not want to draw the tag as is $$$ and far from a slam dunk harvest.

An FYI: deadline for the upcoming draw is 11:59 PM Arizona time (same time as California right now), Tuesday June 13 ...

My apps are in, but they sure don't give you lots of time between the draw results date and opening day of some of the August Archery Deer dates.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back