Caribou Gear Tarp

CO elk draw dates

Just looked and no change to mine yet.... but I may not have drawn (60% chance) and no 2nd choice this year for deer....

Should draw my elk tag... and no change there either for back door method.

Awesome info, I knew nothing about the back door method! Can't wait for results.

Looks like me and the wife got our deer... Elk isn't out yet... I hope!

Me and the boys will be in CO as well chasing deer... looking forward to it.

any idea if the refund dates they provide in the regs are reliable?

Took me a week from the draw date for sheep to have my refund in my PO Box... CO tends to be pretty good about the refunds... meanwhile it's been a month since the Montana deadline and when I called Friday the person said the refunds hadn't gone out yet.

Dos anyone know if all the deer go up at exactly the same time? Mine is still showing a 491, but I should have easily drawn my tag as I had 3 points and the tag I put in for had a ~ 50% chance of drawing with 1 point the last few years.

Thanks for any feedback!

I normally have no luck in the draw if the odds are low, but I just got a buck tag. That's two years in a row I got it with only a 30% chance of success.

My only shot for an elk is a leftover. Let's see if my luck holds out.

Deer Tags - Check....We also put in for cow elk and applied for antelope tags with 5 points. Fingers crossed. Shouldn't be long til' the rest is visible. Good luck

Took me a week from the draw date for sheep to have my refund in my PO Box... CO tends to be pretty good about the refunds... meanwhile it's been a month since the Montana deadline and when I called Friday the person said the refunds hadn't gone out yet.

I still haven't seen the CO sheep and goat refunds here. Maybe they are just sending me a tag instead :)

Did your number start out with 481? That is what mine is saying for elk.

I applied for a muzzleloader antlerless elk tag as second choice and a preference point for first choice. The backdoor method is showing, 2017 - 488 Non Resident Antlerless Elk APP & 2017 - 059 Habitat Stamp with a License. I really don't know what this means.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back