Caribou Gear Tarp

CO elk draw dates

I applied for a muzzleloader antlerless elk tag as second choice and a preference point for first choice. The backdoor method is showing, 2017 - 488 Non Resident Antlerless Elk APP & 2017 - 059 Habitat Stamp with a License. I really don't know what this means.

It's just showing you applied for an elk tag. If that never changes after the draw you failed at getting the tag. If it show a 588 number you got the tag. It won't show you what pick you got, but just that you got one of you picks. If you only have a 1st pick it tells you that you got it.

I still haven't seen the CO sheep and goat refunds here. Maybe they are just sending me a tag instead :)

Got ours a week ago, but oddly they came spread throughout the week instead of all on the same day.

Got ours a week ago, but oddly they came spread throughout the week instead of all on the same day.

My bad - discovered they were in a pile of mail that got moved to accommodate daughters college graduation party last weekend. But - you're right - they were in 2 separate piles so came at least a day apart (we don't check the mail every day).

I am a non resident mine shows a deer app 491 and then in the next column non res deer 591. From what I understand that means deer for me but no info on elk yet? Does that sound correct?

Yes. You drew deer. Elk draw has not started.

Tags

Guys, it is killing us in Florida. I have alligator tags I am waiting for as well as elk tags in Colorado.

Elk is starting to show. Used a handful of points and will be hunting in Colorado for the first time this fall!

Back door showing a 581 in the right hand column. Looks like the wife and I are elk hunting in Colorado this September!!

581 to go with my 591 deer! Unit 40 archery elk and third season 68/681 deer, looking forward to the drive from WI twice this fall! Can't wait to chase bulls at trophy class outfitters with mike Lawson, I've heard so many great things about that hunt.

Just waiting on the results of my alligator tags here in Florida now. They are due out today or tomorrow!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back