CO elk draw dates

I just received my refund check for deer points only in the mail this afternoon. That was quick!

Got to love getting a refund before the official draw results lol! Happened to me last year.

That stinks I paid for my soon to be ex wife's deer app with my credit card so she will get a check in the mail

Are you guys able to see specific elk tags in your profile yet? Im only seeing some code numbers which seem to point that i may have won a tag...just not sure which.

You know for sure you didn't draw when your check shows up. :D

This is the first time I can remember where checks showed up before results were posted.

Mine is still on the left side saying a "400" number. And nothing is showing up in my preference points. Any thoughts?

Anyone else getting weird messages on their draw results... mine says successful but doesn't say for what and my father in law says successful and refund... both are for elk doesn't make sense to me.

Anyone else getting weird messages on their draw results... mine says successful but doesn't say for what and my father in law says successful and refund... both are for elk doesn't make sense to me.

I'm in a similar boat. The draw results say that my elk draw was successful but that I'll be mailed a refund check. I'll have to look into this one.

It's been screwy since midnight, but I just checked again and all my results are displayed correctly. 1st choice for Pronghorn and Deer! Good Luck

No Archery Elk tag for unit 4. But can buy OTC Elk tag for unit 4 rifle. Something is WRONG with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back