Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Dang can't take this anymore, lol

Patience is a sign of a good hunter.
    You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity.

3. Default Tags

Guys, it is killing us in Florida. I have alligator tags I am waiting for as well as elk tags in Colorado.

My elk preference points are no longer showing which means the elk drawing is in process..

Elk is starting to show. Used a handful of points and will be hunting in Colorado for the first time this fall!

6. Default

Back door showing a 581 in the right hand column. Looks like the wife and I are elk hunting in Colorado this September!!

7. Default

581 to go with my 591 deer! Unit 40 archery elk and third season 68/681 deer, looking forward to the drive from WI twice this fall! Can't wait to chase bulls at trophy class outfitters with mike Lawson, I've heard so many great things about that hunt.

8. Default

Just waiting on the results of my alligator tags here in Florida now. They are due out today or tomorrow!!

9. Default

I'm sti
    I must be part of the 17% that didn't draw last year

10. Default

Score! I think I got mine!

11. Default

Dang I'm still 481.....

Showing 581, now which one was it????

Mine still says 481,

14. Default

I tried Google but didn't find anything that really helped me figure this out.

I put in a resident elk tag application for the first time. Checking the "backdoor" method it shows 580 in the right column. What does this mean? Is that second choice?

Thanks in advance for any help.

580 for me!

davis........580 means you got the tag you applied for. It won't tell you which pick you got. You'll have to wait for the official release of results. June 1st, but might be earlier.
    You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavis83864 View Post
    I tried Google but didn't find anything that really helped me figure this out.

I put in a resident elk tag application for the first time. Checking the "backdoor" method it shows 580 in the right column. What does this mean? Is that second choice?

Thanks in advance for any help.
    The backdoor method only shows if you drew or not. 580 should mean that you drew a tag but you won't know which choice until June 1.

18. Default

Mine shows 580. For the first time ever I am going Elk hunting. I am super excited!!

It's all a big joke. We have no elk in Colorado.

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by publichunter1 View Post
    The backdoor method only shows if you drew or not. 580 should mean that you drew a tag but you won't know which choice until June 1.
    Thanks! Appreciate the info.

So since the draw is done if it still shows 481, this means I did not draw for muzzleloader?

You're welcome.

No problem. I'm still learning too.

Looks like I drew my tag after 5 years of saving points. Lots of research to do from now until September.

Buddy and I drew. Back to the high country!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast