Bha pint night - columbus, georgia

Image uploaded from iOS.jpg

The NEWLY FORMED Southeast Chapter of Backcountry Hunters and Anglers is having a Pint Night in Columbus, GA! Our entire chapter board will be there (save a few). We chose Columbus for it's proximity to Fort Benning as well as an opportunity to meet with folks from both Georgia and Alabama. We are also working on ramping up some college chapters to get some younger Public Land Owners started early. Universities in that area include: Auburn, Columbus St., Georgia Southwestern State, Kennesaw St, UGA and UGA Tifton, among others.

As the flyer says, we will be at The Cannon Brew Pub in Downtown Columbus, upstairs in the Mezzanine. We'll kick of our casual evening at 6:00pm and go until 9:00pm -ish. The Cannon has an excellent menu (I've eaten there many times) and has excellent beverages for all tastes and preferences. The beer is incredible!

We are working on a gear swap (more details to come on that) as well as some other very interesting things.

We have some Hunt 2 Eat T-Shirts to give away as well!

Please visit our Facebook Event Page http://goo.gl/xj8IKe to show interest, ask questions or to RSVP! Please remember, while these events may not be right around the corner from you, the case for protecting our public lands is worth the drive to see us and make your presence known. Plus it's Friday night!

Really hate that I will be missing this one as well.....will be there in spirit. Baghdad is really putting a damper on my outdoor related recreating this year.

I am looking forward to this Pint Night. The gear swap should be fun. I have a Moss Little Dipper tent (needs some work, but a good project for someone), various archery items, some camping gear, and some fishing tackle to sell with all proceeds going to the SE Chapter. Most of all I am looking forward to meeting some fellow BHA members. This will be a great start as an official chapter.

I am looking forward to the pint night. I have wanted to make it to one, but since most of them happen out west I haven't attended one yet. I am excited about the SE Chapter and look forward to seeing where it takes us. I will be bringing a longbow and a few other items for the gear swap.

Just under 2 weeks until this Pint Night. Keep in mind we are going to have a gear swap. If you have any gear you don't use, bring it out to try to sell. If you need any gear, come by and see what's available. Anyone selling any gear will be encouraged to donate a percentage of the sale back to BHA. So far we will have some fishing gear, camo, some traditional archery gear, and some sweet custom euro mount plaques.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back