A few Iowa bucks

We'd consider those as immature in illinois.

Wow you must be telekinetic to be able to make that statement. Do you realize size of rack has pretty much nothing to do with maturity of a deer.

Guys, there is a huge rivalry between Iowa and Illinois; mostly college sports but whitetail hunting as well. I was simply giving the guy from Iowa a little trouble. No different that a Cardinals fan giving a Cubs fan trouble. It was in jest and assumed it would come across that way since those bucks are trophy's no matter where they were shot.

Lol...no worries...it is all in fun..For the record Im a cyclone (alum) and cubs fan! Buckbull, sorry I didnt pick up on the ribbing...just like giving Missouri and Minnesota a hard time...In S. Iowa the ribbing goes as far as giving the next county a hard time..lol...Lucas county vs Monroe county. Again, my apologies...this is a fun forum

I went to college with a few guys from the Davenport area. Both were from farming families but there older brothers were taking the farm so they were pursuing other career options. One guys farm is along the Mississippi and kills some absolute monsters. We give each other chit all the time. Dated a nice farm girl from Iowa back in college, just met her a little too early in life. Anyway, didn't mean to ruffle feathers, although as a die hard Cardinals fan I'm not sure how long that will last......

I went to college with a few guys from the Davenport area. Both were from farming families but there older brothers were taking the farm so they were pursuing other career options. One guys farm is along the Mississippi and kills some absolute monsters. We give each other chit all the time. Dated a nice farm girl from Iowa back in college, just met her a little too early in life. Anyway, didn't mean to ruffle feathers, although as a die hard Cardinals fan I'm not sure how long that will last......
That last part makes it a bit better. ;)

The printed/typed word can make sarcasm difficult to detect.

Other than living here Iowa sucks. I am from WI and they are better than pretty much anything Iowa has, well besides my wife I met her here.

1 The printed/typed word can make sarcasm difficult to detect.[/QUOTE said:
Great Bucks, I see you get to keep your mounts in the same place my wife lets me keep mine. Anywhere but in main areas of the house

My friends and I invented a Sarcasm punctuation mark in college for this very reason. we called it the "Sarc mark". I've always wondered why there isn't a universal punctuation mark for Sarcasm. would eliminate a lot of misunderstandings.

for the record, this is how we would designate sarcasm while typing. upside down question mark. ¿ you have to hold down the alt key then type 0191 then release the alt key.

Lol...no worries...it is all in fun..For the record Im a cyclone (alum) and cubs fan! Buckbull, sorry I didnt pick up on the ribbing...just like giving Missouri and Minnesota a hard time...In S. Iowa the ribbing goes as far as giving the next county a hard time..lol...Lucas county vs Monroe county. Again, my apologies...this is a fun forum
Are you a Chicago Bears fan, then? With David Montgomery going to Da Bears.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back