Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wyo pronghorn - unit 106

rmyoung1

So the stars are aligning for me to take my first ever Wyo antelope hunt. I'm no expert on pronghorn, and all my previous antelope hunts have been short, fill-the-freezer trips. I'm hoping to burn my 5 pref points on the special tag and then take my time trying to find a nice buck. I think I've narrowed my search down to 106, but I'd love to hear from anyone here who has experience in that neck of the woods. I am not a B&C-or-bust type of guy, but I would like to find one of those bucks that kind of makes you go, "Wow, that's a nice buck. Let's try to shoot that one." With all the public ground, relatively few tags and the fact that it's sandwiched between some units that are very difficult to draw, unit 106 will give me a chance at a nice pronghorn buck, I'm guessing. But I'd love to hear from guys here who have some experience over there. Anyone? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
No I am sorry I haven't. The link cited provides information I find useful in comparing units and that one has a lot going for it based upon that small bit of intel.

Back