Arizona Bonus Points

jnagel32

I'm looking to start purchasing Arizona bonus points. The reg book said they would be available for purchase in early May. I have tried the buy a license link on the Game and Fish website, but they are not listed. Are they not available yet or am I missing something?

You are too late for elk and antelope and I don't believe that the deer and sheep information has been published yet. Keep in mind you need to buy a hunting license first. If you start it on the application deadline you may be able to use it next year, too. I haven't looked at the dates to be sure it will work for 2018.

You may as well apply in AZ if you are wanting to build points. Odds are slim but you never know.

You are too late for elk and antelope and I don't believe that the deer and sheep information has been published yet. Keep in mind you need to buy a hunting license first. If you start it on the application deadline you may be able to use it next year, too. I haven't looked at the dates to be sure it will work for 2018.

You may as well apply in AZ if you are wanting to build points. Odds are slim but you never know.

Correct - Fall draw regs are online here:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/azgfd-port...content/uploads/2017/04/28135605/mainregs.pdf

Paper applications are available now and the Online apps should be available in 'Early to Mid-May' (for Sheep/Deer/Bison/Pheasant/Fall Turkey/Fall Javelina)

Correct - Fall draw regs are online here:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/azgfd-port...content/uploads/2017/04/28135605/mainregs.pdf

Paper applications are available now and the Online apps should be available in 'Early to Mid-May' (for Sheep/Deer/Bison/Pheasant/Fall Turkey/Fall Javelina)

I assumed they would sell all bonus points at the same time, like WY does with their preference points. I thought I could just buy a hunting license and then purchase bonus points for each species after they became available.

AZ is a little different. They do the elk/antelope in the spring and deer/sheep in the summer. It is one more step and one more thing to keep up with but isn't too bad. You can buy your license and get your deer/sheep points this summer and then next spring you won't have to buy the license and can buy your elk/antelope points. That is the cycle I am on.

AZ is a little different. They do the elk/antelope in the spring and deer/sheep in the summer. It is one more step and one more thing to keep up with but isn't too bad. You can buy your license and get your deer/sheep points this summer and then next spring you won't have to buy the license and can buy your elk/antelope points. That is the cycle I am on.

Thanks for the replies guys. This is exactly what I am going to have to do.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back