If I were to go lite

Street price probly in the 1500-1600 range. Some rifles just have that "it" factor. This one does, for me anyway. (Although the Cooper 92 is sweet) Doubt I'll ever have one, but at 51, the hills are getting steep. mtmuley

Niche priced sensibly IMO....pedigreed components.

MtMuley, you thinking 270....or one of the 26's?

A Fieldcraft would be in the runining 'twer I in the market for a light rifle right now. I'd prefer a 260 option as I'm tooled up for loading that and not the 7-08 or Creed. That being the case, a rebarreled Montana might edge it out and come in at about the same price. Much over this price point and I'd have to think really hard about jumping straight to a NULA.

I looked at one of them at the local gun store, they are well built but I wouldn't spend that kind of money to save a pound or so. A lot of hunting trips could be paid for with the leftover cash!

It would be sweet to day your shooting a Barrett but I like the caliber options available for the kimber mountain assent and nosler liberty better in that price range. Tikka t3 lite is a more budget friendly option also.

It would be sweet to day your shooting a Barrett but I like the caliber options available for the kimber mountain assent and nosler liberty better in that price range. Tikka t3 lite is a more budget friendly option also.

I am thinking about giving one a try in 7mm08. Just waiting on some real life reviews from those who are buying now. My guess is the reviews will be good. But just guessing.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back