Yeti GOBOX Collection

Sometimes you got to laugh at yourself

Tufrthnails

I have spent the last three weeks dialing my bow from the ground up. I changed stabilzers, rest, strap, and had new strings put on the bow. All was good but my bow was not as quiet as my previous setup. So spent the last couple evening looking over components having my son watch and listen to the bow as I drew and shot it.

After becoming frustrated that it was noisy and I couldn't figure out what was causing the problem. I sat down at my bench and put my bow on the bench in front of me. As I was getting ready to google noisy bow fixes. Their it was staring me in the face. I bust out laughing. I got a new wrist strap with my stabilizer. The stiff braided cord kind. I never cut the ends of the cord off I just tied them together in front of the riser. I must have looked at that 30 times over the last few weeks and it just looked like part of the bow!

Anyways maybe someone needed a laugh today or to know they aren't the only ones that can't see the forest through the trees in front of them!

You have to laugh at the little things. As I get older, I coming to realization that soon I will be able to hide my own Easter eggs.

The snake that bit... heh! Been there, done that. Thanks for sharing. :) a good Sunday smile.

I never did like the feel of those straps. I like the fleece kind because I'm a delicate flower when it comes to that kind of stuff. I've chased dumber stuff.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back