Caribou Gear

Remington 7 SS - VX-3i 3.5x10x40 - 7mm-08 - Custom Paint Stock

aws1963

Here is a desirable Remington Model 7 SS in that so popular caliber of 7mm-08 (non J-Lock) sporting a brand a new Leupold one piece mount, Leupold medium rings and a new Leupold VX-3i 3.5x10x40 scope. The scope has been mounted, but never been out of the gun safe. I bought this rifle about 6 months ago from a private party. Only things I have done is added the scope and rings and painted the stock (search my profile for HT thread on the process). Time has not permitted me to take one shot with it, and I don't see any opportunities coming up in the foreseeable future due to work schedules.

Obviously, this will need to be shipped to a FFL. If I have to use an FFL to ship to you (meaning your FFL won't accept a firearm from a Private Party), please add $40.00 to the overall price.

I'm looking for $900.00 shipped CONUS with scope, Laser Bore Sight Cartridge and Soft case (Private Party to your FFL of choice).

PPT in Sacramento, CA area would save buyer $40.00 by eliminating shipping. Buyer pays all transfer fees.

olK8PT4.jpg

neBvQ4W.jpg

S4dMcu7.jpg

fj0kHoF.jpg

At this time, I am NOT willing to "part out" the rifle and scope. That may change.

Last edited:
I did not send a pm. Is this a standard plastic/tupperwear stock; or, is it a higher grade? Thanks in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back