Yeti GOBOX Collection

NRA Warns Hunters to Prepare for War

Case in point; NRA has you ... hook, line, and sinker. As an independent politically, the rhetoric of some prominent radical Dems had me with similar stressful paranoia. Then someone reminded me that in the past eight years of a Dem administration and Congress, now firearms are allowed in the national parks and other constraints have been softened ... so are you going to believe the facts and the reality or will you continue to believe your NRA "lyin' eyes"?!
I heard Obama blast those who clung to their bible and their guns. I"ll keep a hand on both, thank you.

The mission of the NRA is to protect our ability to acquire, possess, collect, exhibit, transport, carry, transfer ownership of, and enjoy the right to use arms. There mission does not include protecting public lands from transfer, nor should it be. Each organization has to pick and choose what fights they want to participate in, resources are not infinite for any organization. My membership supports my ability to own firearms.

BHA fights for hunting and fishing on public lands. Although you could infer that supporting hunting means supporting firearms their focus according to their mission is for public land access to recreate. My membership supports them to do just that. I want them to spend the bulk of their resources on public land issues, and not get involved in 2nd amendment protectionism.

RMEF mission is to "conserving, restoring and enhancing natural habitats; promoting the sound management of wild elk, which may be hunted or otherwise enjoyed; restoring elk to their native ranges; and educating members and the public about habitat conservation and our hunting heritage." Again, no mention of firearm protection even though hunting elk is part of their mission. My membership is to aid in the conservation efforts for Elk.

Each 501c focuses on one specific purpose. Say the NRA decides that PLT is just as important as the 2nd amendment. They would immediately alienate members who think PLT is a good idea. Their membership would dwindle. It just doesn't make sense.

Breath of fresh air post sir, thank you.

The mission of the NRA is to protect our ability to acquire, possess, collect, exhibit, transport, carry, transfer ownership of, and enjoy the right to use arms. There mission does not include protecting public lands from transfer, nor should it be. Each organization has to pick and choose what fights they want to participate in, resources are not infinite for any organization. My membership supports my ability to own firearms.

If they would only stick to this.

BHA fights for hunting and fishing on public lands. Although you could infer that supporting hunting means supporting firearms their focus according to their mission is for public land access to recreate. My membership supports them to do just that. I want them to spend the bulk of their resources on public land issues, and not get involved in 2nd amendment protectionism.

RMEF mission is to "conserving, restoring and enhancing natural habitats; promoting the sound management of wild elk, which may be hunted or otherwise enjoyed; restoring elk to their native ranges; and educating members and the public about habitat conservation and our hunting heritage." Again, no mention of firearm protection even though hunting elk is part of their mission. My membership is to aid in the conservation efforts for Elk.

Each 501c focuses on one specific purpose. Say the NRA decides that PLT is just as important as the 2nd amendment. They would immediately alienate members who think PLT is a good idea. Their membership would dwindle. It just doesn't make sense.
Their actions are putting my ability to do this in Jeopardy therefore I see no need to read about the sky falling every time I check the mail.
I'd rather hike the forest unarmed than sit in my house and play with my guns.
If you give $100 to the nra and $100 to BHA to lobby against each other did you actually accomplish anything?

Here is a paragraph written by the nra in an article about how they help hunters with access. Thanks NRA!

Finding a place to hunt is one of the biggest challenges hunters face today, and NRA-ILA is actively working on multiple fronts to promote solutions to this growing problem. Each state can help by adopting a program to increase public access to private land. Twenty-six states have public access programs, which provide modest payments to landowners who open up their lands to sportsmen.

From here

http://shared.nrapvf.org/sharedmedi...-hunting-programs-fact-sheet-august-2016.docx

Last edited:
ONWARD
>>----->
TOGETHER

"If you like your harridan, you can keep your harridan."......
“Resist, insist, persist, enlist.”

*Deplorable's mileage may vary.

Case in point; NRA has you ... hook, line, and sinker. As an independent politically, the rhetoric of some prominent radical Dems had me with similar stressful paranoia. Then someone reminded me that in the past eight years of a Dem administration and Congress, now firearms are allowed in the national parks and other constraints have been softened ... so are you going to believe the facts and the reality or will you continue to believe your NRA "lyin' eyes"?!

Are you really trying to say that your freedom with firearms has increased? I'm guessing you have better healthcare too...:rolleyes:

Are you really trying to say that your freedom with firearms has increased? I'm guessing you have better healthcare too...:rolleyes:

Where or what has decreased firearm freedoms? Or what firearm freedoms have been lost?

Texans-smh

How has anyone's freedom to own firearms decreased?

Start naming all these horrendous threats.

I vote Democrat and Green and never once have I felt any serious threat to my ability to own a firearm. Hell, I own seven, with a Sako 416 Rem Mag on the way. And I live in California (thankfully). We have some annoying regulations, with more on the way, but I can live with it.

In the meantime, here's this:

https://defacingcurrency.wordpress.com/2014/06/03/karl-marx-gun-control/

See you on the range, Comrade!

Last edited:
Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
Are you really trying to say that your freedom with firearms has increased?
Yes, Zach, that is exactly what I'm saying as someone who lives near Yellowstone National Park.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back