NRA Warns Hunters to Prepare for War

Many on here are experiencing a phenomenon that scientists have dubbed 'fauxohanta's conundrum'

IMG_1884.jpg

This is interesting and hilarious at the same time. America is one of the most dangerous countries in the world, right next to Syria and Mexico. No other country has 30,000+ firearm deaths, 70,000 firearm injuries a year and think its alright. But I'll assume most of you think its okay because most of those deaths are from urban minorities. You think the 2nd amendment can't be touched? ya it can. It's called an amendment. Slavery: Amended Prohibition:Amended. You want to know why England, Canada, Australia etc. have strict gun laws? Because when bad s**t happens you lose the privileged for the greater society. Last year you guys had roughly 477 mass shootings in 2016 and so far 206 in 2017. Do you not see the problem here? wheres all those "good guys with a gun"

So would you suggest good guys with guns in urban areas not be armed? Guess who would still be armed in that scenario? There are those who don't care about breaking laws. Many are already felons and not legally allowed to own. Yet they still have guns.

So would you suggest good guys with guns in urban areas not be armed? Guess who would still be armed in that scenario? There are those who don't care about breaking laws. Many are already felons and not legally allowed to own. Yet they still have guns.

You're wasting your time. Some people think irrationally, and nothing is going to change that. Well until they find themselves in a situation that turns their utopian view of the world on its head.

Most adults in this country (and presumably canuk land) can't fathom the idea that they are responsible for their own safety. The government can't be there at all times to keep them or their loved ones safe and protected.

At this point it's agree to disagree. Those who want to be punished for another's crimes won't be swayed and can't be reasoned with.

I thought Randy said enough of the political back and forth.I'm no member of the NRA,but definitely support my President.So I'm not real sure where your thread is of any use in this hunting forum.I'm sure there's tons of liberal sites you can register in and help their cause that way.

I thought Randy said enough of the political back and forth.I'm no member of the NRA,but definitely support my President.So I'm not real sure where your thread is of any use in this hunting forum.I'm sure there's tons of liberal sites you can register in and help their cause that way.

If I don't like a thread I don't click on it and a surely don't comment on it. It's really simple.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back