Amazon Prime

SherpaPhil

Did I hear on a recent podcast that Fresh Tracks would be available on Amazon Prime, or was that wishful thinking?

Awesome!! That is the one service I can get at work......12 hour overnight shifts waiting for something to happen get boring for sure.

Our goal is for the videos to be ready in the next week. We'll let you know when everything is ready!

Any further news on the release date? I am chomping at the bit....

We were ready to launch last week but Amazon didn't like how we did a few things on our end. We're working on getting those resolved and as soon as we do we'll have the season up.

The only bad news is the split viewership. Any idea whether youtube or prime will make you guys more money? I know its an awkward question but I can do either through my Amazon Fire and want you guys to get paid!

The only bad news is the split viewership. Any idea whether youtube or prime will make you guys more money? I know its an awkward question but I can do either through my Amazon Fire and want you guys to get paid!

We will get paid more on Amazon, but it is not searchable via Google/YouTube, so we have to be in multiple places.

Still trying to sort out what Amazon considers a commercial or promotional activity, which is not allowed within content. The show is technically called "Leupold's Fresh Tracks." If they make us change that, we have to go back and redo the titles, banners, logos on every episode.

Thanks for the support.

We will get paid more on Amazon, but it is not searchable via Google/YouTube, so we have to be in multiple places.

Still trying to sort out what Amazon considers a commercial or promotional activity, which is not allowed within content. The show is technically called "Leupold's Fresh Tracks." If they make us change that, we have to go back and redo the titles, banners, logos on every episode.

Thanks for the support.

Tongue firmly planted in my cheek....... maybe easier to change your name to Leupold?

Coming to an Amazon home near you ......
Next week..... Season Four Fresh Tracks

This is great news! we "cut the chord" last year, and additional content that I can watch with my kids is always appreciated. Gracie my 7 year old is starry eyed on Rinella, but my two boys could use more options.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back