FS: Mystery Ranch Metcalf Gen 2 & Scapegoat 35

montana_bow

First up I'm selling a prototype Mystery Ranch Metcalf 2 that was built in Bozeman prior to their official launch of the latest version of packs with the Guide Light frame. Color is Foliage and has the Guide Light frame and Lid. Doesn’t have sizing stickers on frame or belt but should be Medium Yoke and Small Belt since that's what my other packs are. No MR embroidery on face of main bag. Has some small stains. Frame and padding is in great condition. Overall a bomber pack in good condition for being used. Selling for $415 Shipped Lower 48.

metcalf_proto (1 of 7).jpgmetcalf_proto (2 of 7).jpgmetcalf_proto (3 of 7).jpgmetcalf_proto (4 of 7).jpgmetcalf_proto (5 of 7).jpgmetcalf_proto (6 of 7).jpgmetcalf_proto (7 of 7).jpg

Next I'm selling a used Mystery Ranch Scapegoat 35 pack. Lightly used pack. Seen about 10-12 days in the field. Internal frame and killer day pack. Has packed out one mule deer and hauled meat great. Weighs 3.9 pounds and is 35L or 2136 cu-in. Selling for $250 Shipped Lower 48.

scapegoat (2 of 3).jpgscapegoat (1 of 3).jpgscapegoat (3 of 3).jpg

I also have a GPS Pouch attachment I'm looking to sell with a pack. To my knowledge it's not available for purchase any longer through the MR website. Attaches to shoulder strap and great little spot for GPS or other small items. Selling for $30.

gps (1 of 2).jpggps (2 of 2).jpg

If you live in the greater Bozeman area and would like to pick up either of these it would save you a few bucks.

I'll take the gps pouch if u will sell separate. Let me know please.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back