Caribou Gear Tarp

Cabelas Polar Cap cooler basket

TheSurveyor

Anyone know a particular brand of basket that will fit the 80qt cabelas cooler? Seems like every cooler comes with one anymore so surely one would fit. Anyone figured it out?

Tray.jpgTray1.jpgI too was wondering what to do about the dry good basket. I got a quote from a local metal shop to make a custom basket but at $125.00 I passed. I found the following at staples and am happy to report they fit my Polar cap 100 perfectly. I can put a carton of eggs in them and there is no problem closing the lid. Hope it helps.

Thanks Cammy. I suppose I should've updated my post. I found the Igloo 20070 wire basket fits like a glove in my cabelas 85qt. Haven't tried in my 100qt. I think it was 15 bone on Amazon.

Thanks Cammy. I suppose I should've updated my post. I found the Igloo 20070 wire basket fits like a glove in my cabelas 85qt. Haven't tried in my 100qt. I think it was 15 bone on Amazon.

Out of curiosity, what is the inside dimension of your 85? Mine is 14 3/4 inches wide where the basket sits. Looked at several Igloo baskets on Amazon but do not recall any of them that may have fit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back