Caribou Gear Tarp

It's draft day!!!!

SFC B

Although many of you know I am originally from Indiana I DREAD the end of football season and the wasteland that is basketball on TV. Tonight we get a little bit of sanity back.......DRAFT DAY!! I am a Steeler fan through and through and can't wait to see what we do. How about all of you? I am even wishing the Brownies good luck!!:hump:

I simply can't believe the Bears traded UP to 2 for a QB that played one season and went 8-5 on a mediocre team. Bears fans are wailing and gnashing all over the world.

I'm a bears fan. All I can do is shake my head. We have a back up and just spent three picks on a developmental QB

I really like what the Bears did......think it is a great move. Of course I am a Vikings fan so.....

I really like what the Bears did......think it is a great move. Of course I am a Vikings fan so.....

NICE!!! I would say the 49ers and the Browns both did well for themselves....Horrible move by the Bears and pretty much a bone head play by the Colts as well

49ers did well I will agree..... I'm a Raiders fan.... who should have taken Foster but..... they technically got the best CB in the draft, if the accusations are not true... will see.... Jamal Adams was the best player in this draft.... Browns had a great draft imo, browns well choked,
Matt

Back