Caribou Gear Tarp

Extreme Shed Antler Hunting Mishap

William Christy

Be carful out there guys.
[video=youtube;7JEr-hswW5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JEr-hswW5w[/video]

Last edited:
****UPDATE***** after being airlifted from backcountry.
[video=youtube;UIMW5Qro_3U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIMW5Qro_3U[/video]

Ouch! Thanks for posting this. You convinced me to play it safe and order the inreach.

I'm getting too old and crippled up to be taking any chances.

stillkickin, you're welcome.

Did you enjoy every painful second of those videos? To fully appreciate the dangers, you much watch all of them, every second. Good luck.

Apparently he didn't take cushman's advice about adding maxipads to your medkit to stop bleeding.

I'm sure he would have made it out on his own if he'd just packed some MTN OPS with him, rookie mistake.

How did he end up dehydrated when he had four large water bottles with him at the beginning?

I wonder if dumping all that powder into his water ends up confusing the kidneys and screwing with osmolarity?

That was my "pick me up for the week". One time at band camp...........................

T.S.D. for the win

Dinkshooter would have performed a field amputation and continued on with the day staking bone.

I'm not sure anyone could watch that guy for more than 20 seconds.

Dinkshooter on phone-But it stings real bad
Dinkshooter Sr on phone- Suffer in silence
Dinkshooter on phone- Oh wait this phone call never happened cause I'm not a pussy
Dinkshooter Sr on phone- You're welcome

Mtn Ops clearly had not perfected the extreme gender reassignment powder. Perhaps the baby oil ultra tan (mosquito repellent - yeah right) dehydrated him. Where are the misquitos so thick in April?

It must be a full time 60hr a week effort deleting ridicule off his social media empire- at least I hope it is.

This tops the ridiculousness of "misery training" by light years.

What does it cost for a chopper ride for a bonking on a sissy hike and scraping your arm? Who paid for that chopper ride or is this all fake? Randy once told me a network asked him to fake a rattlesnake bite for network drama - could this be something that silly? I'm way too nice to share the comments I've seen from my friends on this asinine display.. they'd get deleted anyway.

I never heard of this guy till a few days ago and his videos. "You gotta check this out..."

Attachments

• IMG_6419.JPG
    IMG_6419.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 1,787
<sarcasm>I'm just trying to decide who is tougher between Todd Orr and Zac Griffith.</sarcasm> (just saw Greenhorn's post, that is a perfect meme for what I was thinking).

Thank god I pulled my dumb ass mistakes before social media. And I am in no way equating my dumbass mistakes to Griffith's.

I hate to think that some folks are out there watching his channel and seeing him as a mentor. Is there a shudder emoticon?

Please share.

Lumped up by Griz 2 times=kewl
Road rash from rocks=ghey

Last edited:
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back