MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Colorado Archery Elk OTC 2017

Black_gsp

I'm new to Colorado (Colorado Springs), been here about 14 months, have plenty of hunting experience, just no elk hunting experience. I am going to try my hand at archery elk hunting, OTC this upcoming season. I'm looking for someone in this general area of Colorado that wouldn't mind helping a total elk newbie out. Perhaps team up on a hunt, scout with me, etc. I'm not looking for anyone's secret spot or honey hole, I just need a 'tutor'. Any places shared with me, will stay with me. I have no issues putting boots on the ground, doing research, driving to scout. I'm in good shape and will not be slowing anyone down.

Here is what I have to offer...I have property in Nebraska that holds, deer, turkey, pheasant....I'd be willing to share this with whoever shares with me. Not looking to bribe anyone, I'm looking to be fair.

PM me or reply....

Thanks for reading!!

BP

Black - While I don't have any elk hunting experience to share (also new to Denver, Colorado), I've been chasing whitetail and turkey back East for 10 years. I'm also planning an OTC Archery hunt for this fall. I've already crunched statistics and have 3 units and areas picked out with a few other resources to draw upon. If you're trying to figure things out, I'd be along for that.

Good Luck Black_gsp, elk hunting is addictive. I will be heading to the Springs area to hunt this fall, though I'm learning the area isn't exactly highly desired due to all the pressure and hikers from Co Springs. If you end up hunting 59 or 581 let me know and I would really like to discuss your experience hunting that area.

Once I started elk hunting...Ive pretty much soured on whitetail. Haven't bought a tag since 2012 I think.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back