Hello from Canton GA!

Hookedonhunting

Hey everyone. Looking forward to reading on here and learning more about hunting in the Midwest. Headed to Colorado this September to over the counter tag archery elk hunt with my 69 year old dad and two good friends. Cant wait for this trip. Typically a whitetail, and turkey hunter, I am exceptionally excited to start down this rabbit hole of elk hunting. God bless you all and stay safe afield.

OH, and I might add, my father has never driven north of Princeton Kentucky in his life.......he's flown over the Midwest states but never been on the ground in a car. I cant wait to spend this valuable time with him on such an epic adventure.

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Yep, Woodstock is close. Some great fishing here in the great state of Georgia. Actually pretty good deer, and excellent turkey populations. I'm happy just to be outdoors. Public land hunt a lot here but man oh man is it crowded. Looking forward to seeing all this mountains in Colorado. Pretty dense Foothills here in North GA.

Welcome! Im not too far from you, I am in Dallas Ga. Some friends and I are heading to Colorado this year on our first elk hunt too. Good luck on your hunt!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back