Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Oregon and Poaching

Love this idea... seems like the fastest way to a tag in Oregon might become cruising social media looking for suspicious pics

The State of Oregon has released its new proposed fines for poaching to send a clear message to A HOLES , don't do this !!! I'm happy to see the big league fines ! the old fine was 1,500 to 2,000 for a big horn , which ain't much of a anyting but a slap on the wrist, if this bill passes , which I'm sure it will 50,000 if u poach a sheep ! In addition to preference points to people who report poachers ,

IMG_5302.PNG

They got one , a rancher , the elk were eating all my cattle feed , was his excuse, blasted 25 elk out of a herd of 200, just left them laying where they died , did nothing with any of them

View attachment 70263
An
I heard about this guy! My wife's best friend's family ranches in Lostine, and she told us about this. There was another guy in Elgin who shot a couple bull elk and left them as well. He has history in this type of activity they were saying.

There was a public land rancher out here in Wyoming who used an AK on elk that were on his haystacks. If I remember correctly he killed a dozen or so, and wounded many more. This was quite a few years ago, he got off plenty easy, being a rancher and all. This was in the Cody/Meteetse area.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back