Ideas for a group hunt

CGalley8

Hey guys I am part of team iHuntFit and my region is looking at options on meeting up sometime soon or in the future. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on good group hunts to go on and where would be the easiest place for my team to meet? Any input would be much appreciated thank you!

Is there a requirement that a gym is located near hunting camp?

On a more serious note I'd try for a Wyoming antelope hunt or a Wyoming deer hunt where there's always leftover tags like in the NE part of your state. Otherwise do Idaho since they have OTC tags and rugged country for you guys to see who's really fit.

I would set up a "One Shot Antelope Hunt" for your guys. You might even get a few free tags from your Fish and Game Dept. :rolleyes:

How about a bird hunt. Sage grouse season or dusky grouse season would be a great on foot hunt for you all. Sage plains and mountains, what more could you want. Also how about offering to help pack out some older or less experienced hunter's game this fall.
This time of the year you're really only looking at turkeys for a hunt.
If you want a good hunt and work out try for a cow elk tag and go as a group to hunt and pack then share in the bounty. General elk areas would work out for you.:)
The Library in Laramie has a upstairs room for rent for meeting place and good beer.Snowies are right here.
If you want to just get outside how about volunteering with some group to do trail work or wildlife habitat improvements.

How about a bird hunt. Sage grouse season or dusky grouse season would be a great on foot hunt for you all. Sage plains and mountains, what more could you want. Also how about offering to help pack out some older or less experienced hunter's game this fall.
This time of the year you're really only looking at turkeys for a hunt.
If you want a good hunt and work out try for a cow elk tag and go as a group to hunt and pack then share in the bounty. General elk areas would work out for you.:)
The Library in Laramie has a upstairs room for rent for meeting place and good beer.Snowies are right here.
If you want to just get outside how about volunteering with some group to do trail work or wildlife habitat improvements.

I'm guessing the "Library" is a bar and not an actual library? If not, I love Wyoming that much more..

Thanks for the guys! I like all of them might have to set up one of each for the upcoming years! Thanks!

Back