Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

What is the Lowest Odds Hunt That You Apply For?

Sainte_Terrer

I was recently looking at some of the draw odds for the Oklahoma elk hunts that I put in for every year. In 2014, you had a 1:6,701 chance of drawing the single elk permit for the Cookson Hills WMA. Similarly, the odds for the Pushmataha tag were 1:6,411. Quite the moonshot! Apparently, Oklahoma used to auction the Cookson Hills tag (link: http://newsok.com/article/2670378). Sadly, the Pushmataha tag wasn't in the lottery this year. What is the lowest draw odds tag that y'all apply for? I think the highest probability deer tag I applied for was 1:16.

Montana Sheep for me. All twelve of my bonus points and residency get me about a 1 in 100 chance.

Montana Sheep. I'll probably get elected Grand Exalted Master of the Universe before that happens.

Henries & the Goodale hunt in CA,or any of the CA elk hunts....now it's NM,16a or d about 2-4%

Last edited:
1-37 chance in Nevada for deer which I drew with one point in 06. Always a chance

Well if anyone here applies for Maine moose it's gotta be that racket. Think I read somewhere that last year around 300 tags where given to non residents and there where over 300,000 chances purchased by over 100,000 applicant's. Figure those odds up. Lol I somehow drew a cow permit my first year in that game. So Maine moose for me is lowest odds.

I have entered into NM Desert Bighorn and Ibex rifle. Also Rocky Mountain Bighorn. Not a chance in hell. BUT, one person will draw: why not me!

Harding County with less than 2 preference points. You don't even get put into the draw, and nowhere in the application does it tell you that.

LOL. :confused:

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back