Utah Draw Question

mine got hit yesterday. I really just need to know if it was my 1st choice or 2nd. Either way I will be chasing Elk!!

Not looking good for me or the wife for elk, deer, Mt. Goat or sheep. I will be up to 19 elk points, if I don't get drawn this year. I should get drawn sooner rather than latter!

Utah

Lionel2_large.png

Just wondering when they mail out tags? A week or two after draw? Website access to draw results? I'm new to the Out-of-State thing. My CC charge says "UTAH Buck Tags". I'm excited. Thanks

I'm coming up empty. Figured this would be my year to draw, since I'd likely have to turn it back in anyway.

I just got a hit for $566,,that would probly be a gen muzz deer tag and a muzz antelope tag?within a few dollars?i may be fully booked now,,better quit hoping for any more tags after this,,that would make me about maxed for my vacation time.

Wildaggie if you were charged for a limited entry tag it is your first choice you drew.
Congrats.

Did a group app for GS deer and LE Elk, buddy texted me and said got hit for 160, so looks like the 4 of us drew our tags. Now to wait and see what unit! haha

Thank you for the tip 1_ pointer. Have you had this tag or been on this hunt? I would love to pick someones brain on logistics.
I have not had that tag. But, my former job had me out and about quite a bit in the north half of that unit. The critters are there and pretty easy to find, but the groups of animals can be a long way from each other. You'll probably need to pack gas and a spare tire or three with you.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back