Utah Draw Question

The draw is starting............the site has changed, can't reference your point total right now, please, please, please

One dude on bowsite is saying CC's are starting to hit. IF that's true, then I'm hoping it won't be long before official results are released. My card for one is untouched (sigh).

Do all of the CCs get charged on the same day if you draw, or is there still hope if your cc hasn't had a charge yet?
Mine are all longshots anyway.

Do all of the CCs get charged on the same day if you draw, or is there still hope if your cc hasn't had a charge yet?
Mine are all longshots anyway.

They seem to filter in over a couple of days. Hope is not lost yet.

Nothing for me. Not surprising given my low points and my hunt choices. I had a brain fart on application day and was thinking they looked at both choices before moving on to the next applicant so I shot for the moon on my first choices. Doh! Nobody to blame but myself. Doubtful I would have drawn anything anyways, but my odds would have been much better.

No CC hits for me. I figure it's over. Maybe my card doesn't update as quickly as others, but I drew general deer last year, so even that was a long shot this year, not to mention the draw odds of the LE hunts i put in for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back