New to the hunting worls

MountainLion

Hello everyone, I am new in the hunting world, I live in Miami, and I do spare fishing and love been in the water, have a small boat that helps me scape from the city, but since the end of the last year, I am working for this hunting gear company "Onca Gear" and I have to say that I have learned a lot. We have been to more than 15 hunting shows as DSC, SCI, WSF and now we are also going to an NRA show in Atlanta.
I joined to this forum, because google says that is one of the best and I want to keep learning about hunting topics.
I hope to start hunting soon. Im training with my co-worker's bow and Im enjoying it a lot.
This profile is with personal purposes, but since I work for a hunting related company, I also want to learn about what hunters want and be able to give it to them at my work.
Hope I am not against the forum rules for working for this company.

Welcome!

What kind of game are you looking at hunting or are you going for the mixed bag?

Hey FrozenNorth and all. Thanks for the welcoming messages. Since I live in Miami, I've heard that we can go to the everglades for feral hog and white tail deer. I've seen photos of my clients wearing our camo and I'm excited now about my new hunt. Unfortunately I have to travel a lot to guns and hunting shows. This weekend we are going to Atlanta for the NRA show.
By the way, if anyone of you know or can recommend good shows to go with our camo brand, I will appreciate it.

Any recommendation for my first hunt? where do you hunt?

Hog and deer would be fun, but don't forget about Osceola turkey hunts or the great waterfowling Florida offers!

I would recommend a line of waterfowl camo for your company, if for no other reason than I could always use some more.

There's pretty descent opportunities for deer and hogs not too far from Miami. Probably better in central and norther Florida if you can get hooked up with a farm or ranch. Don't forget about small game, tons of squirrels in Florida. Welcome to the forum.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back