A fun weekend!

publichunter1

Well I had to do some work over around Craig, CO, Friday so I decided to try my luck at shed hunting. The few that I found were decent but figured I would show the one a few great guys beat me to.

IMG_6611.jpg

Then I got snowed out of the area and ended up coming back to Fort Collins. Decided to try my luck up on the national forest west of town and ended up having a nice long hike. Found a bunch of brook trout in a stream so had to try my luck. After catching a few had to break out the Coleman stove and cook some up.

IMG_6709.jpg

Bacon, eggs, and brook trout. It was so good that even the turkeys wanted to join in.

4-23-2017 8-55-58 AM.jpg

I was out south of Craig over the weekend as well, all the way from Iowa for two days of shed hunting. The roads leading back to the places we wanted to go were too muddy to drive. We hunted some marginal areas that we could get into and found only a pair of old spikes. Hopefully better luck next time.

Glad you was able to get out that way but hate you didn't find more. It still an amazing place just to get out and walk around on.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back